So, Avalanche of the Soul nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I would highly argue with this nomination. But I’ll take all the love I can get. So, thank you for that.
I guess I am supposed to tell 7 random facts about me. I don’t even know what to say here:
1. I have many many things wrong with me, but I am beginning to think they are all just a component of my PTSD. Which is exciting because it means I may actually be able to work through all of it.
2. I am obsessed with “fringe science.” Tarot cards, palmistry, crystal healing. I don’t even really believe in any of it. I just love it!
3. I have another blog that is actually pretty funny. I mean, I think it is, anyway.
4. I was married for 6 months.
5. The first time I tried Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate Peppermint Crunch, I ate the entire pint in one sitting.
6. I am a huge nerd in every sense of the word.
7. I hate telling random facts about myself. I don’t want to share too much or too little.
And now I am supposed to nominate 7 people. But the pressure is so much! I love everyone I follow. Just read everyone that comments on anything I ever write. They are all amazing, lovely people.